THE DONOR VEHICLE
We managed to source a 2016 110 utility with very low miles.
Model: Defender 110
Taxation class: Light Goods Vehicle. Vehicle category- N1
The sale price is +VAT.
The aim of this build was to create a timeless Land Rover with modern comforts. The build has been carried out with a focus on maintaining the traditional appearance whilst upgrading components wherever possible. It has been colour changed to Romney Green Pearlescent and features a full leather interior with two rows of Recaro seats.
As it is a commercial vehicle with a 3500KG towing capacity it is a very useful work vehicle that wouldn’t look out of place turning up to any venue.
For more information on the work that has been carried out on this build please see below.
CHASSIS & AXLES
- As part of our builds we steam clean, wire brush the chassis and axles prior to painting with a black zinc based paint.
- A full inspection is then carried out and new bushes, washers, bolts, brakes, ect replaced as required.
- Galvanised front bumper and suspension turrets
- Colour change (inside and out) to Romney Green.
- Panels replaced if required and new seals, rubbers and rivets used.
- It was then reassembled using stainless steel fixings.
The exterior has had several subtle upgrades.
- Billet aluminium front & middle row door hinges anodised silver
- Billet aluminium rear door hinges anodised silver
- Billet aluminium front and middle row door handles
- Billet aluminium wing top and side vents anodised silver
- Billet aluminium mirror arms
- Billet aluminium fuel filler cap
- Billet aluminium rear number plate light
- Full exterior stainless steel bolt kit
- Classic wire front grille finished in silver
- Body coloured wing mirrors and headlight surrounds
- All new exterior lights
- LUCARI 18” cream classic steel wheels with a wide offset and 8” wide so they can accommodate 265 65 BFG KO2 All terrain tyres.
- Galvanised front bumper with daytime running lights
- LUCARI Cast metal emblems.
The interior on this Defender really sets it apart from other builds it has had no expense spared. Chocolate leather with Barley leather and stitch details.
- Electric front windows, heated windscreen, air con, central locking, heated front seats.
- Front and second row Recaro Cross sportster CS seats trimmed in full leather laid out in a 4 seat configuration. Both front and second row have arm rest cubby boxes in matching trim.
- Stage 2 sound proofing this covers the floors, sides, roof and bonnet.
- Full leather dashboard in matching trim
- Leather front, second row and rear door cards
- Leather rear load area side panel trims
- Rear lockable drawer system trimmed in leather
- - LUCARI X MOTO-LITA leather steering wheel fitted with a quick release steering wheel boss for security.
- Chocolate alston roof lining
- Leather sun visors and windscreen trims
- Full luxury carpet set
- Front, middle and rear stainless-steel carpet retainers.
- Leather gear gaiter
- Rear door handle trimmed in leather.
- Billet aluminium front and second row door handles trimmed in leather.
- Billet aluminium roof handles finished with leather.
- Billet aluminium heater controls
- Billet aluminium front and second row door locking pegs.
- Billet aluminium front and second row door locking peg surrounds.
- Billet aluminium door opening handles.
- Billet aluminium door opening handle surrounds.
- Aluminium gear levers trimmed in matching leather.
- Billet aluminium brake and clutch pedal covers
- Stage 3 Audison sound system
- LUCARI subwoofer cubby box with built in 500w sub woofer and amp
- Double din dash fascia conversion
- Alpine double din head unit with DAB and Apple car play
- Reverse camera
The above is a summary of the parts that have been installed and work carried out we highly recommend viewing in person to appreciate how much work has gone into this build.
If you would like to arrange a viewing of this vehicle or discuss upgrading your existing Defender then please call 01797 222256
|Number of Owners
|WA445B ROMNEY GREEN
|Number of Gears
|Four Wheel Drive
|WA445B ROMNEY GREEN
|£74,950 + VAT
Telephone: 01797 222256